- Minimum age 18
- Valid diving medical examination not older than 1 year
- Presentation of a certificate or equivalent Gold/3Stern
- Participation in at least two complete immersion courses from Basic Diver to TDA 1 star
- Attend a technology seminar, Teaching / rhetoric seminar and a dive boat crew and medical seminar.
- Participation in a first aid course including CPR not older than 1 year
- TDA membership
- Requirements must be fully completed until the exam date.
- Written reply to a questionnaire within a specified time
- Oral examination in the form of a specialist Referates over 2 hours in advance drawn on at least 10 to 15 minutes duration. Department: TDA Training Basic Diver
- Practical examination in the form of a demonstration lesson at least 30 minutes. Department: TDA Training Basic Diver
- The Audit Committee shall consist of at least a 3 star instructor TDA and a 2 Star Instructors.
- TDA Diver Basic
- TDA-1 Red-throated Diver theory
- The assistant instructor should attend at least 1 year after its test on a TDA / CMAS diving course.
- The Assistant Instructor Certificate has a total validity period of 4 years.
- At least 30 hours of training for TL and active training as assistant instructor license may be renewed.